February 4, 2013

Southern Lovelies Coming Soon...

No, you're not seeing things...I promise!!

Yes, I have been a total slacker at keeping Sweet Home South updated with the newest happenings, but what can I say, the Holidays and the New Year got the best of me!!

I would like for y'all, my sweetest of Sweets, to know that many lovelies will be coming your way. As in what you might ask? For starters a new website with Sweet Home South branded!! This has been my biggest task this last month with purchasing the website rights for Sweet Home South and designing the actual website. Meaning, this blog will be redirected hopefully sooner than later!!

With my new world wide web adventure, I will be bringing new Southern lovelies for your viewing and reading pleasure!! Hip hip hooray for sleepless nights contemplating "What honestly makes me happy? How can I roll that passion and energy into motion?" So, Ta-Da!! Sweet Home South the website was born and will soon come to fruition!!

With all my heart and happiness, I am honored to have Y-O-U as a dedicated reader and one of my lovely Sweets!!

See Y'all soon!!

PS ~ Thank you my Bestie Brookie for the above pictured pillow!! It was one of my inspirations to get me in gear and answer the question, "What makes me happy and How am I going to get it done!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment