February 17, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 5 ~ Celebrating My Sweet Kristie B!

Good morning my Dearest Sweets!!

Today is a very special day for this blushing bride, my Sweet Kristie B!!

As y'all know Kristie B. {aka ~ Boodie} is my best friend circa college years, and I am very blessed to call her one of my longtime and forever friends. From the first day we met during our Journalism 101 class, I knew she had a special spark that would fill my life with happiness and bestfriendness. The icing on the cake is that Our Loves {aka ~ The Hubbs & Bradley} have total man crushes on each other. That friendship makes Kristie B. and I so thankful for each other and for Our Loves.

So today, we are celebrating Kristie B. Bride before her and Bradley make it official and become Mr. & Mrs.!! Big Boodie {Kristie B.'s sister}, Kitty Kat {Kristie B.'s cousin} & BonBon {Kristie B.'s mother, the matriarch of these lovely ladies} have planned a sweet little wedding shower to honor and celebrate Our Boodie!!

Cheers to you my Sweet Kristie B!! I am beyond blessed and forever thankful for our amazing relationship!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment