February 26, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 14 ~ Fresh-Squeezed

After 14 oranges and one hand juicer, I was able to fill half a carafe of fresh-squeezed o.j.!! Whew...I have a new found appreciation for my friends at Elly's Pancake House in Old Town, Chicago. Sweets, let me just tell you, my o.j. is right up there with Elly's!!

This past week I have been under-the-weather with a mix of the travel bug, not getting enough zzz's and going-going-going until my voice finally disappeared this morning!! So today, I have taken a vow of silence to let my voice rest and drinking tea, water and lots of fresh-squeezed o.j. (Well, actually only 2 glasses because that is how much 14 oranges yield..)

The Must-Have's
The Fresh Fruits

The Fresh-Squeezed Juice

Never waste a good orange or 2 or 14, y'all...

Nothing is better than the real thing!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment