February 20, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 8 ~ Good Read

Good morning Sweets!!

If you're like me, then it takes a lot of decision making to start a new book. I will admit I am quite fussy when it comes to picking out a new read. I have high standards for my book selecting ~ fact not fiction or so close to fact that it could be fact... Takes place during the last 75 years... The jargon used must be relative to my speak...

So when I decided to start my next novel, Gone Girl, {which BTW it has been since Spring 2012 that I read my last series of novels, The Hunger Games Trilogy}, I was ready to dive right in!! Indeed I did with all the traveling I have done over the last couple of days!!

I am not one to ruin surprises, so take my picky word for it, you must read this book!! Especially if you are into being a Book Detective {aka ~ trying to figure out the plot before the ending is even near}!!

Good Reading, Y'all!!

*Picture courtesy of The Columbus Dispatch Book Review Website*

No comments:

Post a Comment