February 15, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 3 ~ Spring Fever

Happy day, Sweets!!

I don't know about y'all, but lately I have been experiencing major SPRING FEVER!!

Green grass is growing in our disheveled back yard... Target is stocked up on polka dot bikinis and fancy flip flops... Daylilies are blooming one by one... The Hubbs and I are awakened in the morning by birds singing their sweet tunes... Last but not least, I have finally thumbed through my Southern Living ~ February Spring Edition which mos def can bring on symptoms of Spring Fever!!

Maybe I love Spring so much because it was the season I was born in or maybe all those long, cold Windy City Winter days that I experienced for 5 years makes me truly appreciate seasons changing and Spring knocking on the door!! Or maybe it is all of those things and more like hotdogs at the baseball park... Bike rides over the Big Dam Bridge... Of course, the ending to Rue Girl's shedding extravaganza!!

Spring also brings new beginnings and new attitudes. I look forward to sharing new additions from Our Sweet Home South with y'all, too!! Don't go crazy Sweets, it's only additions to our backyard not our family!!

Have a lovely day, Sweets!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment