February 24, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 12 ~ Oscar Sunday

Happy Oscar Sunday Y'all!!

Yes, it's finally here!! The Academy Awards have arrived!! Even though my favorite time of the year, Award's Season, is coming to an end tonight, The Oscars are the peak for all of the anticipation to Who's Who in Film!!

My adoration for The Oscars was inspired by my late Grandma Bernie, who had a love and passion for movies and the best dressed on The Red Carpet. As my sweet Daddy-O, aka Clarkie, would remind me, it was also the only time my Grandma B would buy junk food and stock 4950 South Holly Street with Coca-Cola. So I take Oscar Sunday as a time to reflect and remember my sweet Grandma B, or Gramcrackers as my sister and I would playfully call her.

So Lights, Camera, Action Sweets!!

Check them out tonight on ABC at 7:30pm CST tonight, February 24!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment