February 13, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 1 ~ Say a Little Prayer

Good morning Sweets!!

Today marks the first day of the 2013 Season of Lent. Unlike most God-loving people who fast or give-up luxuries like chocolate or fried food in their life for 40 days, I like to add something to enhance my life and my friends & family that surround me.

For me, today marks Day 1 of my Season of Lent where I will challenge myself to blog 40 days sharing love, laughter and new ideas to help your everyday life!!

Today's post is about saying a little prayer and sending happy thoughts to someone in need. Just take 5 minutes to let someone know you are thinking about them or just take 5 minutes to say a prayer for someone. 5 minutes could change someone's day because just when you think life is tough there is someone around the corner who has it worse.

This morning I prayed for our sweet friends, The Smith's and their nephew, Ryan. Here is his story. Rallying for Ryan has spread to all 50 states in the great US of A.

The power of prayer is amazing, y'all!! Your words could change someone's life for just today or even forever.

Enjoy today Sweets because you will never get it back!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment