February 14, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 2 ~ Love The One You're With

Happy Valentine's Day, Sweets!!

Today is coined as a day to show your love for that special one or if your single then it is a day to get together with friends and celebrate each other because who needs somebody to love?! Right?! Haha...

However, as a rule in Our Sweet Home South, The Hubbs and I treat everyday as Valentine's Day. Sappy maybe, but totally true. On the day we got married, we pledged and promised to love each other no matter what. Now, it is our wanting and duty as husband and wife to let each other know how much we love each other every morning when we wake up, every day when we have a free second and every night before we go to sleep.

...To The Hubbs...

My Love, thank you for your unconditional love day in and day out. You love me for me and that kind of love is once in a lifetime. I am thankful every day for you, for Rue and for the life we have been blessed with. I admire your work ethic and could not be more proud to call you My Hubbs. You never settle for Second's Best and always want tomorrow to be better today. I love how you make me laugh. I love how your patience is steadfast. I love how you love me. Forever and always, I love you to the maxx!!

I challenge y'all to love someone and show it every day of your life. You should not let just Valentine's Day be an excuse to show your love for your right-hand man or that special loved one!! Every day you should love the one you're with!! Thanks Crosby Stills Nash for those catchy lyrics :)

True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.

~Anonymous

 

No comments:

Post a Comment