February 20, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 7 ~ Final Countdown

{Special Note ~ I had this post all ready to publish, but due to the madness of returning home yesterday, I blanked on publishing it!!}

Now that I am back South, the Final Countdown for this Blushing Bride can take place!! Seriously Y'all, take in all that gorgeousness!!

My sweet Brittany Bride {aka ~ B-Bride} will wed the aaamazing Mr. Matthew {aka ~ MM} THIS Saturday, February 23!!

Yours Truly has the honor of helping coordinate the wedding ceremony and help B-Bride with the morning-of/pre-reception timeline and details. So Saturday's post will be short and sweet!!

My lovely B-Bride ~ The Hubbs and I love you and MM dearly. Our friendship means the world to us and makes our hearts smile. We are so thankful to have such caring and fun friends. The life we have here in LR would not be the same without y'all!! We cannot wait for y'all to join The Married Club this Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment