March 21, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 34 ~ Trust God & Don't Be Afraid

Everyone has encountered the feeling of being afraid. Whether it be from a the monsters under your bed or a doctor's diagnosis or even the just the thought of losing someone close to you. We have all been afraid.

Fear stinks. Fearing anything or anyone really stinks. Sometimes you ask yourself, Why Me? What did I do to be the brunt of this that I am fearing? If you are like me, you end your question with inserting God into the whole situation. You bring Him into your situation because He has all the answers. Right?

Well, God's answer is It is in my plan for you. The plan He created before we were even born. So instead of asking Why Me, God?, tell God you Trust Him. Let your worries be those of His and simply trust Him and His plan for you.

With your trust in God, He will be your strength. He will carry you through the days. He will help you knock down your fears.

Take time today to talk to God and let Him know you trust Him and His plan for you. Love with pure joy knowing you have God by your side.

Thank goodness I have my Jesus Calling to remind me of such, especially on the days when I need it the most.

Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you. ~ Deuteronomy 3:22 (NIV)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment