March 3, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 18 ~ Bath Crashers

{Here is yesterday's post, y'all!! Would have gotten it to you last night; however, all of Our DIY-ing had me asleep on the couch in no time!!}

You could call us Bath Crashers. TLC might as well hire The Hubbs and I to be the new hosts of the show. Maybe I shouldn't be that extreme, but I have to say we did a pretty dang good job on elevating our bathroom atmosphere from dorm boring to master bath chic!!

We now feel like our bathroom is our bathroom, not just some boring, old b-room. Shout-out to Sherbear, for helping me prep our bathroom with some new decor ~ the everyday shelf organizer and the pop of color sconce with my signature cotton bunches. Thanks Sherbear!!

Here are a few snapshots, Sweets!!

{Added a linen curtain panel to create a rich feel for our door-less shower & purchased a luxurious bathmat at Target}

{Our master bath decor centers around this mirror and the decor tile in the shower, so we mixed it up with the metal/wood everyday shelf organize.}

{We kept with the gray color scheme & metal/wood/natural fibers decor. This new rug will now be transparent to all of Rue Girl's hair!!}

{Here is my pop of color!! As you can see it is on the wall behind our porcelain throne. In the future, The Hubbs and I would like to add a little rustic touch with the below pin from My Pinterest page. Whatcha think, y'all?}

{Proposed rustic touch for a future add-on to our master bath ~ weathered wood paneling}

Would love to hear your comments!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment