March 13, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 28 ~ Rue Girl's Photo Shoot

I never thought I would post this type of post, but there is always a time for firsts!!

Not that there is anything bad with boasting about your baby, but if you know me, you know one of my pet peaves is the over-share and over-load of diaper babies and fur babies, alike.

Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with showing the cuteness of your sweet love, but its when these mommas and papas share every, little movement that can be a little FYI... Y'all know what I mean, the kind of FYI where you are like "Ok, I really didn't need to see that? All of a sudden my breakfast doesn't look the same..."

So yesterday, The Hubbs and I had an eventful photo shoot with our Rue Girl. It started with a request from Nanny B. {The Hubbs' grandmother} who needed a picture of Rue Girl...Hmm, birthday present maybe?! And turned into The Hubbs and I pulling out her dummy to get some good facial expressions.

So move over Gerber Baby, Rue Girl is here to stay and steal the oooh's and awww's of Sweet Home South's onlookers...

{The Sweet Face ~ My Personal Fav}

{The Is-That-A-Duck Face}

{The Where's-My-Dummy Face}

Hope this brings a smile to your face!! Rue Girl is the definition of unconditional love. She never turns down a belly rub, and she knows when you need love by laying her sweet head on your lap wanting nothing but to show her love for you.

Rue Girl ~ You make Our Sweet Home South that much sweeter!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos of Rue Girl! She is such a beautiful canine specimen, and you are such a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete