March 19, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 33 ~ Chi-rish {Part 3}

Our last day was upon us!! The weekend went by so quickly, but I guess the cliche saying "Time flies when you're having fun!!" is oh so true, Sweets!!

Kimmie Kims and G got on the road super early to make it back home before dark. Sad to see them go, but happy to have made such fun memories!!

Sweet KK, Dr. Doug, The Hubbs and I got packed up and did a little sight-seeing before we had to head to the airport.

On our way out of the hotel, we ran into our very own leprechaun!! Take it all in y'all!! He is for real real, and I felt very lucky to meet a leprechaun in the live on St. Patrick's Day!!

 

Since Dr. Doug has never been to Chicago, we had to go to the 96th floor of the Hancock Building and have a celebratory drink and take in the sights!!

After chatting about the day before and laughing until we cried, we headed to grab lunch before our trip back to Little Rock!!

Our weekend had finally come to an end!! We got back home safely and left Chi with so many wonderful memories. The talks of making this an annual trip is in the midst, y'all!!

Kimmie Kims & G ~ Thank y'all for making this birthday so special. Y'all are the true meaning of family, and The Hubbs and I are so very blessed to spend the rest of my life making many more memories with y'all!!

Sweet KK & Dr. Doug ~ Thank y'all for being the most amazing friends!! Taking time out of y'all's busy Doctor Schedules to celebrate my Golden Birthday meant the world to me. Y'all are one-of-a-kind friends that The Hubbs and I will have forever!!

My Dearst Hubbs ~ Thank you for making this birthday perfectly Golden!! You planned a perfect weekend, and I am so thankful for every last detail. You are my one true love and always make me feel like the most special girl in the room. I love you to the maxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment