March 14, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 29 ~ Embroidery 101

When The Hubbs requests my help for a crafty project, I am always game!!

Sooo finally we opened my embroidery machine which The Hubbs gave me for Christmas and I got to work... {Yes, Sweets, I am just now opening my prized possession up...It all has to do with the madhouse our office has become ~ aka My Craft Roonm ~ had become...}

The Hubbs requested I embroider a rustic Irish Flag to give his throwback jacket some flare. So I learned, well actually forced myself to figure out, how to use my embroidery machine. After 3 trial runs, a short night's sleep and one determined perfectionist's mentality with an Abita Strawberry in hand, I finally perfected my embroidery skills and Ta-Da...Chi-rish Flag!!

Now The Hubbs can sport his fancy jacket for our St. Patty's weekend in Chi-Town {Hints the usage of Chi-rish!!}. Y'all know what that means!! Weekend blog posts from C-H-I-C-A-G-O with all kinds of St. Patty's Day antics!!

Until The Windy City, Sweets!!

P.S. Remember if you need anything embroidered or monogrammed, I'm your girl!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment