March 12, 2013

Lent 2013 :: Day 27 {DIY} Redneck Wine Glasses

The week is just getting started, Sweets, and I have been all about homemade this and DIY that.

My DIY for today is the infamous Redneck Wine Glass!! They are simply a Mason Jar, glass candle stick and a little E-600.

These Redneck Wineglasses were made for my friend, Tiff's wedding shower at the end of the month.

If you are in the Little Rock area and need an unique gift for someone special, whether it be a wedding shower gift, a birthday gift or for a sweet happy, let me know!! I am running a deal where you can get a set of 4 glasses for $16!! Usually I sell them for $5 per glass!!

Give me 1 day's notice and I will have the glasses wrapped and ready for delivery!! Contact me via commenting below!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment