April 17, 2012

who doesn't like a steal deal

as any southern girl knows, cute dresses and blouses and shoes are a must!! with this season's gorgeous fashion trends of sheer blouses, bright chevron patterns and funky jewelry, how can you resist shopping?!

thanks to my lovely sis-in-law and my pinterest, I am now officially addicted to the cuuutest on-line boutique, tobi!! after spending quite some time on tobi, it is now my guilty pleasure!! not because if I buy one item, I rack up over $100 in my shopping cart, but because everything on tobi is average $30!! earrings and scarves start at $8 and tops and dresses start at $20. that y'all can be quite dangerous!!

here is a collection of my first purchase from tobi.. and I am pretty sure it will not be my last!!

now, how many of yall are chompin' at the bit to get lookin' on tobi?!

{right now tobi is offering free shipping for orders over $150}

No comments:

Post a Comment