April 16, 2012

spring brings new happenings

no matter where you live, the spring season always brings new happenings. whether that be flowers or babies, spring is the season for new growth and new life.

for those that know me, know I get oh so giddy when springtime falls upon chicago because of the TULIPS!! their beauty and color just hollers "it's spring y"all!!" my must-take picture from this past weekend, besides my sweet roxy girl, were the tulips on state street. oh y'all, aren't they just lovely?!

and on this windy day full of sunshine, this little man was brought into this great big world!! my sweet baker family added this BEAUTIFUL baby boy to their adorable family. his big sisters love him, his parents are oh so proud of him, and he is my little buddy chunky monkey!!

i hope on this april spring monday something has bloomed to make your heart happy and your smile stretch from ear to ear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment