April 9, 2012

homemade monday

good afternoon y'all!! i hope everyone had a happy easter and were able to rejoice in the day the Lord has made!! the hubbs and i attended a lovely church service at st. james lutheran. unlike every Sunday where we get our usual seat on our usual row, we took up the last two seats on the side pews. yes mam, it was a packed house!! then we feasted with friends on pork loin, deviled eggs, jalapeƱo cheese grits, hashbrown casserole, sausage & egg casserole, and of course lots of yummy treats... bird's nests, cupcakes, skinny turtles and bowls of easter candies. needless to say way. too. much.

so now it's Monday. I am not hungry-hungry but i had a bit of a sweet tooth, like ice cream sweet tooth. well instead of stuffing my face with ben&jerry's cherry Garcia, I turned to my pinterest page and snagged this fast, easy and simple healthy snack, frozen yogurt drops.

as I type this I am snacking on my yummy little homemade treat!! they are unbelievably easy and fix that gimme-some-sugar fix. I used two 8oz low-fat strawberry yogurt cups and had some yogurt leftover.

get to snacking healthy this spring season y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment