April 26, 2012

packing for the pro's

yikes, y'all!! my last post was a couple of days ago!! packing has consumed my life and all my time!!

yes, the hubbs and I have started packing. yes, we. have. started. packing. totally cray-cray to think we are only 13 days out from our move date!! needless to say, we wanted to get a head start with our packing so our last precious couple of days in chicago are worry free with no responsibilities!!

my new obsession with this move are my space saver bags. they are a-maz-ing!! i bought one box of 14 space savers at costco. one box is only $23.95 and worth every penny. plus, it is extremely addicting. I thought I was only going to space save our linens, but then i realized why not our winter coats and jackets and vests and scarves!! which is why the hubbs and i made the trek to costco for round two to go back for another box of 14 bags!!

{here is the pre-space saver bag picture of our linens (not jackets, etc)..}

{here is the post-space saver bag picture..}

now y'all tell me, why not space save?! as y'all can tell I have gone a tad bit crazy with the packing and space saving. if you look at the first picture then take a peek at the second picture, you can tell we have seriously started packing EVERYTHING, including the curtains. they are now apart of the awesomeness within the space savers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment