April 10, 2012

catching up with crafts

happy Tuesday y'all!!

as I take on my new adventure of busy little housewife-pinterest goddess-paperly extraordinaire, I now have some new found time. along with making my paperly into my full-time job and starting the most intense workout regime, p90x, tomorrow, that allows me with a little time here and a little time there to catch up with all of the too cute and so simple crafts I am constantly pinning on my pinterest.

first craft today was my sock bun!! even though I did this to myself..haha..I still consider this a craft because it took scissors and my crafty little fingers and a spritz of hairspray. I used my plain, tan socks from h&m that I have never worn because they are B-O-R-I-N-G {fyi ~ I only like the argyle, striped and polka dot socks}!! all you do is cut the toe off the sock, about 1in from the seam. put your lovely locks into a "high pony" and scrunch up the sock at the base of your pony tail. from there you need to checkout my pinned sock bun to see a picture of how-to because it is way to hard to explain..and viola, here is my sock bun!! shout-out to my sister-in-law for the inspiration!!

now onto my other two crafts. I have made two adorable tiered jewelry stands and in the process of making the cheese grater earring holder. I still want to paint a chevron pattern and polka dots, add ball stands for the base and of course hook on a lovely pair of earrings!!

what do y'all think?!


to warm your heart on this lovely, chilly chicago Tuesday, is my daily devotion for today, April 10..and dang ain't that the truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment