August 30, 2012

unleash your inner craft queen

What would we do without crafts, sweets?

Wedding Blogs surely wouldn't be as lovely... home decor surely wouldn't be as chic... Birthday parties surely wouldn't be as fun... Y'all get my drift!!

I came across this sweet little website on My Pinterest, Save on Crafts. Seriously, this website is AAA-mazing!! Everyone that has pinned this website describes it as Oriental Trading Co. for Adults. If y'all grew up in a crafty home like me, Oriental Trading Co. was the bomb-diggitty!! I still can remember receiving our Oriental Trading Co. magazine and wanting every cotton pickin' party favor, decoration and chachki (aka cheap-plastic-toy) in every available color.

Those days are over, and I'm moving onto my new discount craft obsession, Save on Crafts!! From rolls of burlap to wood crates full of glass bottles to entertaining pretties to basically-any-craft-to-keep-you-busy-for-days, Save on Crafts has anything and everything possibly needed to add that rustic chic luxe feeling to any room, gift or everyday what-not.

Unleash your inner Craft Queen and get to craftin' y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment