August 26, 2012

sweet sites to swoon {Picklee}

As a blogger, I love reading other blog enthusiasts work. I love to read what inspires them, house how-to's, daily life happenings, current DIY projects, wedding what-nots (yes, guilty as charged, weddings anything-and-everything is a love of mine) and the list literally goes on...

Today, I would love to spotlight one of the many blogs that I am currently coveting. This blog is surely gonna make y'all swoon!!

Picklee :: {fresh picked inspirations}

Jordan, the Queen Bee of Picklee, blogs daily on her "fresh picked inspirations". From food to furniture, she opens her front door to everything creative with a luxe touch. Picklee has chic style and fun-filled finds that dazzle the inner DIY darling!!

Keep Calm and Swoon on Sweets!!
I hope Picklee brings you happy thoughts and lovely wants!!
Check back soon with more on my sweet sites to swoon..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment