August 7, 2012

sweet sleek surprise

Last Saturday, the Hubbs asked nonchalantly if I wanted to go look at cars. It did not even phase me because we had a plan that once I got a job, we would buy a new car for me.

We traveled right outside of Little Rock. As we approached the dealership, the Hubbs acted like he had no idea where we were going. Oh lord, he had me fooled!! When we finally pulled up to the dealership, I still had no idea and even got annoyed seeing the car salesman headed our way.

Right after getting out of the car, the Hubbs had the biggest smile on his face and couldn't hold it in any longer by surprising me with "I BOUGHT YOU A NEW CAR!! YOU DESERVE IT!!"

...Enter tears of joy and happiness and shock and OMG I have the best husband ever!!..

Yes, every morning I still cannot believe I don't have to drive Big Red!! I love my little Chevy Equinox!! However, I am still figuring out what I should name my sweet little car. Any thoughts y'all?

I hope your weekend was as sweet as mine and that each of you have a happy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment