August 22, 2012

hooray for my first day!!

Four months. Promising interviews. Definite letdowns. Unconditional support. Steadfast Husband. Amazing family. Beyond-Helpful friends. That sums up my career search in Little Rock.

When my patientence was tiring out and I felt all of my hardwork and experience was worthless, God opened up the next door for my new career. I will now be creating and managing the marketing and catering sales for the Little Rock and North Little Rock stores for Corky's Ribs & BBQ, the Memphis-based BBQ restaurant!!

This opportunity was presented to me because of one dear friend (Thanks, Britt!!) that knew I could handle and exceed the expectations of this position. It means the world to me that not only did Britt recommend me, but that the families (The Hilburns and The Kleines) I will be working for see my potential and want to invest in my hardwork and experience.

Thanks be to God who never gave up on me, but taught me that patience pays off and teaching me to trust that His plan was created for me so that this day would happen.

So here I am. Ready to work. Ready to put my mind to use. Ready to prove my worth.

Come on in y'all and enjoy some real Southern Q!!

No comments:

Post a Comment