September 14, 2012

woo pig, y'all...it's the weekend!!

Happy Weekend, Sweets!!

Like most of y'all, my weekend is going to be filled with dear friends, football games and tailgating food galore!!

Right now we are headed to The Faye (aka Fayetteville!!) for the weekend. Fun is always to be had when we are going to Call Them Hogs!! Especially at The Morrison's Tailgate, where having fun is no question.

To make sure we get invited back (haha..just kidding!!), I like to pitch in and bring something. Last weekend for the Little Rock game, The Hubbs and I brought these cute woo piggie cupcakes...

For this weekend, I was inspired by my sweet friend SaySay, whose #1 pick for a fun finger food is what she coins as Kappa Stars. For all of you non-Kappas out there, which includes me, they are called Sausage Stars and are DEEE-LISH!!

{I got the recipe from this adorable blog!!}

Here is the recipe, Sweets!! I cooked the sausage ahead of time, along with chopping the red pepper, so tomorrow morning all I have to do is mix everything together before I fill up each mini-muffin wonton cup and bake for 5 minutes. Prepping before we got on the road will most def help with my tight schedule tomorrow morning!!

These yummy Sausage Stars are too easy to make and way too easy to gobble up!!

{Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars}

1 lb cooked crumbled sausage

1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese

1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese

1 cup of bottled Hidden Valley Ranch Original

1 2.25 oz can of sliced ripe olives

1 chopped red pepper,

1 pkg. won ton wrappers

~ Preheat oven to 350 degrees

~ Combine the cooked sausage with cheeses, salad dressing, olives & red pepper

~ Lightly grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray

~ Press 1 won ton wrapper in each cup & lightly spray with vegetable spray

~ Bake for 5 minutes until won ton is golden

~ Remove from oven & fill with sausage mix

~ Bake 5 minutes until bubbly

~ TA-DA!! Delishy, Sausage-Cheesy Goodness, Perfect for your next tailgate!!

Have a lovely weekend, Sweets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment