September 19, 2012

sweet sites to swoon {southern weddings}

Comin' right up, Sweets!!

Here is your next sweet site to swoon over!! Southern Weddings, one of my daily check-in blogs, is absolutely presh!! From everything wedding to everything southern, this website is just as lovely as a magnolia blooming in late spring!! You just cannot get enough of SW!! Might I mention, this blog and their gorgeous magazine is my recommended go-to wedding bible for all of my sweet friends that are brides-to-be!!

{Picture from Southern Weddings}

I just had to share Southern Weddings with y'all on this almost Fall day because the ladies at SW have posted the low-down on Monograms!! As y'all know Sweets, My Paperly business is my passion. I always say everything is always a little sweeter when personalized. Even better, SW lays out Monogram etiquette, so there are no q's!!

{Picture from Southern Weddings}

Go get your Monogram on, Sweets!!

Also, don't forget to comment on my "Decisions, Decisions & A Paperly Give-Away" to receive FREE SHIPPING on Your Next Paperly Order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment