September 21, 2012

happy from crazy aunt k

A Little Happy on a Friday? Yes, please!!

As y'all know, Sweets, I adore little happies, especially those that come in the mail!! A pleasant surprise just waiting on my doorstep is the perfect way to start my weekend!!

That is why when I saw this package on my front door step, and it was from our Crazy Aunt K, I was like "Oh lord, what could it be?!" I mean that statement in the best way possible. I coined her with the nickname, Crazy Aunt K, on our last SCUBA Diving Trip to Bonaire because she is so cray-cray y'all...things she says and does will make you laugh till you cry. The cray-cray genes definitely run in the family, as all of our family loves to have fun and loves a good laugh!! So saying she is cray-cray is definitely a compliment!!

When I read her sweet card and opened up her happy to The Hubbs and me, I was smiling ear to ear!! Crazy Aunt K was so thoughtful that while bargain hunting (which she does on a regular basis because who doesn't love a bargain), she thought of us and our sweet windy city life!!

Thank you Crazy Aunt K for this surprise happy!! We are so thankful for you and your cray-cray, so sweet self!! This Chicago Puzzle will definitely be displayed in our new Sweet Home South!!

No comments:

Post a Comment