November 20, 2012

thanks for a happy housewarming

Well Sweets, Thanksgiving is literally at the back door and ready to stuff us with turkey, dressing and {my fav} mashed taters!! However, we sometimes forget the true meaning of Thanksgiving because it is a time for thanks and a time for giving.

Tonight, I would like to give thanks to one of my sweetest friends, Brookie!! She made this adorable and oh so personal hand-made, burlap pillow with The Hubbs and my signature nickname for our humble little home and yours truly blog title. Now, y'all tell me that is somethin' and someone to be thankful for today!!

Brookie gave us this presh pillow for our housewarming gift, and it is proudly displayed in our living room for everyone to see!!

I love you oh so much Brookie!! Your thoughtfulness, kind spirit and the little-things-are-what-makes-a-difference mindset makes our friendship that much more special. You are truly a one-of-a-kind girl-fran that I could not live without!!

Give someone thanks this Holiday Season, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment