October 11, 2012

SOLD!! {Our Sweet Home South}

The paperwork has been signed, the keys are in our hands and Our Sweet Home South is officially ours!! The Hubbs and I are extremely excited to own our first home together and start our life in The South.

The Hubbs and I celebrated with dinner at our fav Mexican restaurant, Casa MaƱana!! On our first night in Our Sweet Home South, we plan to toast with a lovely bottle of champagne from our sweet friends, Kathryn & Doug!!

Check back tomorrow for before and after picts!!

2 comments:

  1. Biggest sloppiest kisses coming your way Liz and Trey! So happy for you guys and your lovely new home. I predict that soon there will be little feet sliding across those beautiful wood floors!
    Love you guys!
    XOXXO
    Crazy A.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't pass the "type these letters" I tried 7 times until I realized that you had to type two things....duh

    ReplyDelete